Sat, Jul 17|
International College of Holistic Health
Bach Flower Remedies Level 1 Course (JULY 2021 ENGLISH)
Bach Flower Remedies are 'medicines' for the emotions that aim to heal and balance any negative states of mind. Through this pure and simple healing modality, everyone can find their own path of peace and wholeness in their lives. 2-day course (17th & 18th July 2021).
Time & Location
Jul 17, 2021, 9:00 AM GMT+8 – Jul 18, 2021, 6:30 PM GMT+8
International College of Holistic Health, 716A Geylang Rd, Singapore 389629
About the Event
Learn all about human emotions and personalities in a simple and fun way, and how to achieve emotional balance and well-being using Bach Flower Remedies. And you can help your loved ones, animals and plants with that too.
During the two-days course, you will learn about:
- Human emotions and personalities
- All the 38 Bach Flower Remedies
- How to select and use the remedies to heal yourself and your loved ones, as well as animals and plants.
- Basics such as how and when to take the remedies
- History of Dr. Edward Bach and his philosophy of healing.
Trainer: Joanne Thia (BFRP, Bach Centre Certified Trainer)
Tutorials: Karen Ter (BFRP) or Anwen Kwan (BFRP)
Class Size: 6 - 12
Venue: International College of Holistic Health
Time: 9.00am -6.30pm
Course Fee: SGD$495